Do your youngsters mysteriously sprout halos at the mention of a family vacation? If you’ve noticed this phenomenon, tell them that the destination you have in mind is Belize, a land with underground sacred caves, Howler monkeys that are so loud, kids hear them from 3 miles away, and tell them that they’re invited to scream back.
While you’re at it, mention a tropical resort so family-friendly that kids get spoiled by staff and you’ll probably do such a great selling job, kids could start loading the dishwasher without prompting and make their beds before you ask. Is your brood ready for a fabulous Belize trip? Keep reading and it won’t take much to convince them.
Stay where you play
Kid-friendly Belizean Dreams Resort staffers don’t mess around when it comes to the art of spoiling the children of guests by offering the best Belize all inclusive packages designed with all family members in mind.
Don’t believe any place could suit all family members? You haven’t read about the resort’s family vacation package so stop what you’re doing, check out these details and prepare to be amazed.
What do your family members want to do?
Based on your kids’ ages, energy levels, and curiosity, these excursions are likely to forge unforgettable memories:
- Even small adventurers who are consummate risk-takers will beg to try zip-lining over tree canopies.
- Share your passion for fishing by introducing little ones to a sport best experienced on the Caribbean Sea.
- Meet those Howler monkeys and critters who share ocean, jungles, and forests, including jaguars, manatees, and enough creepy-crawly things to fascinate youngsters.
- Sneak in a bit of Mesoamerican history as you explore Maya ruins. Let kids run around. They’ll sleep like babies.
- Introduce kids to snorkeling while they’re still young enough to be enthralled by undersea wonders.
- Plan a family horseback riding excursion through jungles guaranteed to amaze all riders.
Read more on our Belize Adventure Tours page, but you may already be convinced that this is your family’s dream vacation come true.
Why parents love Belizean Dreams
- It’s located in Hopkins, a village filled with a both adult- and kid-friendly things to do, see, and experience
- The housekeeping staff relieves you of domestic tasks so you can truly have a relaxing vacation
- The Bliss Salon and Spa delivers so much pleasure, one trip may not be enough
- Busy kids forget that they dislike certain foods and join the Clean Plate Club
- Everything about your stay can be customized to suit family wishes, curiosity, and energy levels!
- Moms and dads who worry about family budgets may be able to take advantage of the current special that could further reduce the cost of your family vacation if you meet all requirements.
There’s a reason this resort was named Belizean Dreams and if you ask family members who won’t stay elsewhere why they keep coming back, you’re going to notice a little repetition when they respond: “This heavenly spot keeps winning TripAdvisor Best of the Best awards. Even our kids are impressed!”