5 Excellent Reasons to Vacation at Belizean Dreams Resort
Belizean Dreams Resort
Dreaming of the picture-perfect Caribbean vacation? This Hopkins Village Belize resort can make all of those dreams come true.
Why Belizean Dreams Resort?
The “Milwaukee Journal Sentinel” newspaper reported a decrease in the number of airline flights heading for Mexico, citing softening demand for tickets.
There are a number of theories floating around the travel industry, but we’re convinced that the reason United, Delta, Spirit and American Airlines have cut Mexico runs is due to the meteoric growth in traffic to neighboring Belize.
This little country is exhibiting the kind of tourism growth that drives airlines to increase routes and for folks coming to Belize, there is no more convenient place to vacation than in Hopkins Village, Belize, home to Belizean Dreams Resort.
There are many reasons this Belize all inclusive resort has earned such an impressive reputation, but the following five reasons are almost always listed by industry rating resources and frequent visitors. It will only take one visit to Belizean Dreams to make you a believer, too.
1. You’ll stay close to Hopkins Village, Belize. Voted “the Friendliest Village in Belize” by “Belize First Magazine,” Hopkins is the nation’s #1 cultural destination and it’s been home to the Garifuna people since the early 19th century. Visitors are captivated by Garifuna music, art, food, dancing, singing and fabulous foods visitors enjoy while spending time among these welcoming Belizeans.
2. Belizean Dreams is the quintessential beach resort and every accommodation comes with the rhythmic pulse of waves washing up on the beach at no extra charge! The Woven Palms Restaurant and Tiki Beach Bar offer a unique blend of Caribbean and Meso-American flavors in a beachfront setting and every dish you are served is made with ingredients freshly caught from the sea or harvested at nearby farms.
3. Who doesn’t want to stay at a resort earning top ratings from travel authorities and guests? As the only locally owned and managed resort in Hopkins Village, Belizean Dreams earns accolades from TripAdvisor, including Top 10 Hotels for Best Service in Belize honors. There are probably 100 reasons to recommend a Belizean Dreams vacation, but this photo gallery shows you why folks wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else.
4. The number of amenities travelers enjoy during their stays is off the charts! Imagine yourself:
- Swimming in the cooling infinity pool
- Enjoying cocktails at the beachfront Tiki Bar
- Indulging in spa services such as a soothing massage
- Strolling beautiful gardens guaranteed to get your stress levels down to zero
- Concierge services are spectacular and include customized tour planning, laundry service, local restaurant recommendations and help with guest’s special requests.
5. The biggest benefit you receive while staying at this Belize all inclusive? Manageability. Unlike other resorts situated amid big towns where crowds and noise are everywhere you turn, this jewel of a resort is off the beaten track, which is why people who keep returning joke about keeping this resort secret. Even the smallest digs at Belizean Dreams are the essence of luxury, and whether you come alone or with the family, you’ll find the perfect lodging. Most importantly, all inclusive packages and specials can make this trip to paradise downright affordable.
Who needs Mexico when everything you seek can be found at Belizean Dreams and likely for less money than a trip to the Yucatan? Grab your flight. Pack your bag. There’s a package with your name on it waiting for you right now!