Belize Eco-Explorer Add-On
Belize Eco Tours
Set out on an epic eco-tourism adventure with our exclusive Belize Eco-Explorer Package Add-On. Enhance your All Inclusive Package by immersing yourself in Belize’s natural beauty on a variety of enthralling trips. Book this incredible add-on, which ensures two days of thrilling adventure trips! The first is the Triple Delight combination excursion, which takes you to three different and remarkable destinations. Prepare for a scenic journey down a lazy river on the second adventure excursion. The Eco-Explorer Package Add-On is perfect for multi-generational groups and those seeking enriching educational adventures.
Begin by exploring the intriguing process of cacao production and the art of creating delightful chocolate using your senses at the Chocolate Farm in Maya Center. Immerse yourself in the flavors and smells that distinguish Belizean chocolate.
Then make a stop to discover nature’s wonders at a butterfly farm! Witness the mesmerizing dance of colorful butterflies in Belize’s lush rainforest. Learn about these fascinating creatures’ complicated life cycles and enter a magical world where you’re surrounded by blue Morpho butterflies! Great for little ones who are curious about nature.
Relax and rejuvenate at Mayan King Waterfall, a stunning hidden treasure in Belize’s rainforest. In the midst of lush tropical splendor, unwind in the cooling pool. Enjoy the easy access stairs and plenty of seats. Connect with nature while admiring Belize’s natural splendor. Finish your adventure with a delicious picnic lunch under a covered pavilion.
On Thursdays, prepare for an fun and instructive trip down the Monkey River, where you’ll get up close and personal with Belize’s unique wildlife. Travel along the river as your educated guide tells you about the region’s complex environment. Keep a watch out for lively howler monkeys dangling from the branches, colorful bird species soaring above, and even the elusive manatees that live in this river. This unique experience will undoubtedly be the highlight of your holiday.
Enjoy the Belize Eco-Explore Add-On and see the wonders of Belize come to life in front of your eyes. Immerse yourself in nature, embrace adventure, and make memories to last a lifetime. Book your stay at Belizean Dreams Resort today to open the door to an incredible eco-journey!
This Add-On was introduced on June 9, 2023. If you booked your stay before June 9, 2023, kindly refer to your booking confirmation for information about package inclusions.
Belize Eco-Explorer Add-On Includes (For 2 Persons)
- Triple Delight Combination Tour – Chocolate Farm: Tuesdays
- Triple Delight Combination Tour – Butterfly Farm: Tuesdays
- Triple Delight Combination Tour – Mayan King Waterfall Tour: Tuesdays
- Monkey River Tour: Thursdays
Activity Level: Easy. This is a great tour for families with young children and or multi generational groups.
Pricing: $590 For 2 Persons*
This Add-On Can Only Be Booked With The All Inclusive Package
Select this as an “Extra” when booking the All Inclusive Package online in the checkout process or contact us directly to book this. Add-Ons cannot be purchased with room only bookings.
Book Your Package:
- Th is Add-On can only be booked with the All Inclusive Package.
- Minimum of 2 persons.
- Purchase add-ons prior to arrival through the Reservations Team or with the Front Desk.
- This Add-On can only be booked with the All Inclusive Package.
- Chocolate & Butterfly Farm Tour and Mayan King Canopy Waterfall Tour are on Tuesdays and the Monkey River Tour is on Thursdays. Unused portions of add-ons are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Ask about our à la carte tour menu if you are interested in purchasing items individually.
- Tour schedules and availability may be altered due to events out of our control. The Front Desk will confirm your tours upon checking in and we will do our best to offer alternative options!
- If you are not here for a scheduled tour date, we can arrange for certain tours on a different day for an out-of-schedule fee.
- Kindly note, all tours, boat itineraries and activities are weather & conditions permitting at resort’s discretion. Trips canceled as a result of, or due to, airline delays, strikes, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues and/or as a result of inclement weather and/or acts of God including hurricanes are non refundable and non transferable.
- Review more policies on our policies page.