Policies and Conditions for all packages
- All rates and fees are in US currency and are based on double occupancy
- Rates are per person
- Honeymoon Package maximum adult occupancy for honeymoon suite: 2 adults per suite
- All other packages: Minimum of 3 adults required for rental of executive suite (sleeps 4-5)/ Minimum of 6 adults required for rental of entire villa (sleeps 6-8)
- Charge for extra persons in room or suite based on specific package. Inquire for added cost if not shown in package
- Children 12 and under in same room as adults are 1/2 package price, children on own room are 30% off (based on double occupancy), child 5 and under US$75.00 per night on all packages
- Children above age 13: adult rates apply
- Single occupancy rates available – contact us
- 4 night stay minimum on all packages (longer stays are available, please contact us)
- Additional speciality tours to the jungle and to the reef can be arranged for an additional fee
- Unused portions of packages are not refundable
- Rates subject to change without notice
- The bartender reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has clearly exceeded their limit.
- The hotel management declines all responsibilities for valuables left in the room after check out.
- Package tours must be chosen according to our daily tour schedule. Tours scheduled on other days are subject to a $50 upgrade fee per person.
A 25% deposit is due by credit card at the time of booking. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card.
Charges to credit cards are processed in Belize and will be in Belize dollars. Belizean Dreams Resort is not responsible for any currency rate of exchange variances applied by banks or for any international processing fees that may be charged by your credit card company.
- Winter & Summer season: If cancellation is made at least 90 days prior to arrival, full refund less admin fee; 61-89 days - 75% refund less admin fee; 31-60 days - 50% refund less admin fee; less than 30 days - no refund.
- Christmas & Easter Season: If cancellation is made at least 120 days prior to arrival, full refund less admin fee; 90-119 days - 75% refund less admin fee; 61-89 days - 50% refund less admin fee; less than 60 days prior to arrival- no refund.
- There is a $400.00 BZE administration fee for cancellations; this fee will be deducted from all refunds. All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by Belizean Dreams Resort.
Terms and Conditions
Belize is located in the Jungle tropics, known for its melting pot of diverse cultures and pristine one of a kind landscape, architectures, flora and fauna. It is also one of the most visited tourist destinations. However, acts of nature are sometimes beyond our control and may temporarily hinder the natural path and attractiveness of aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
- All boat itineraries and activities are weather and conditions permitting at resort's discretion.
- Unused portions of meals, accommodations, and/or activities are non-refundable as a result of or due to airline delays, strikes, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues,inclement weather and/or acts of God including hurricanes.
- Belizean Dreams Resort cannot accept responsibility for any delay, inconvenience, damaged possessions, or additional expenses incurred which may be caused either directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as weather, late arrival of flights or acts of God.
- Belizean Dreams cannot guarantee the clarity of the ocean at all times as a result of flooding/rain.
In the event of such occurrences our resort does its utmost best to maintain quality of accommodation and services to our guests.
- When travelling to Belize, be sure to bring your passport! If you are not a US, Canadian, or British citizen please go to TravelBelize to check for Belizean entry requirements.
- No refunds will be given for denied entry caused by failure to carry proper proof of citizenship or the appropriate visa.
The package rate does include service charge and taxes. Service charge (7.5%) is a fixed charge which is distributed equally amongst the staff. We have developed a suggested gratuities/tips guide in response to guest feedback from previous guests. Please bear in mind that it is meant only as a guide for you. The actual amount is left totally up to your discretion and dependent upon the quality of service. You can either tip each staff member individually or put the entire amount on your signed invoice and pay for it with cash or credit card at check-out. .
At Belizean Dreams Resort we consider safety our most important concern. However, there is risk involved in any outdoor activity and accidents may occur. It is recommended that guests purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of your booking to protect you against illness, injury, loss of personal items and baggage,cancellation, and other travel contingencies. At this time, we do not offer travel insurance through Belizean Dreams Resort.