There are so many more reasons to visit Belize than we have room to list here, but hopefully, this enticing selection of 12 justifications will not only surprise and delight you but send you scurrying for the suitcase that’s been gathering dust since the pandemic brought travel to a halt. You can pack. You can fly. You can do it all – without the fuss and muss, you’ll encounter elsewhere in Central America. Here’s why...
1. At just under 8,900 square miles in size, proximity to the nation's treasures is so convenient, you will have more time to play and less time to grumble about how long it takes to get from one hot spot to another.
2. Who wants to download language apps for reassurances that you’ll be understood? Everyone speaks English in Belize. No other Central American nation can make that claim.
3. Belize is located a few hours from southern U.S. ports. Don’t bring a copy of War and Peace to read on the plane. You won’t make much progress before you hear landing gear being lowered by the pilot.
4. Snag a May discount at Belizean Dreams Resort! Yes, May is a great month to visit Belize, but this intimate resort is celebrating the revival of tourism and guests are the beneficiaries of newly-announced May discount deals.
5. Count on resort staff to continue maintaining Covid cleaning and hygiene standards that keep guests safe and healthy. As a Gold Standard certified resort, you can relax and enjoy every minute of your stay.
6. Colonize your own parcel of sandy beach. Having waited forever to break free of sequestration, establish a beachhead for the duration of your Belize vacation where daytime temperatures are 87-degrees F that drop to a delightful 73-degrees F by night.
7. Jump into Belize’s aquatic sports scene. Whether your favorite activity is diving, snorkeling, fishing, sailing, or doing it all, count on Belizean Dreams staff to sort out details of your aquatic outings, especially those that take you to the landmark Belize Barrier Reef.
8. See a great assortment of sites as a guest of Belizean Dreams where digs are charming and meals are divine. Grab an all inclusive package to take advantage of all the regularly scheduled Belize tours.
9. Come for the getaway. Stay for the ambiance. Belizean Dreams guests are footsteps away from the resort’s infinity pool, beachfront Tiki Bar, al fresco Woven Palms beachfront restaurant, and exotic gardens. Walk to nearby towns for even more fun.
10. Get travel insurance for just $18. Newly mandated travel insurance is the gift that keeps on giving in case something happens that’s related to your Belize holiday. Even Forbes journalists were impressed by this coverage.
11. There’s a spa on Belizean Dreams grounds! Get pampered in paradise. Given May savings, you can afford more than one treatment.
12. Enjoy culinary delights throughout the nation. Attend the Crooked Tree Cashew and Belize Chocolate Festivals. Ask your Belizean Dreams host about more May events. Attend them all thanks to May discounts that won’t come around again any time soon!
Contact Us Today
Email: [email protected]
US Toll Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: 011 501 522 2400
Local Belize Front Desk: 011 501 670 2251