The time for planning your spring break vacation is now, and we’ve got the perfect place for you to get away and enjoy the sun in the Caribbean!
Belize is recognized as a part of both Central America and the Caribbean which means that we can offer you crystal clear Caribbean waters, rich culture and lots of sandy beaches ready for you to lay back and soak up some sun. We can also boast three of the four atolls in the Caribbean that you can enjoy. There is so much to do while in Belize. You can snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, and fish in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea, you can zip-line, hike and bird watch in the well-preserved rainforests of Belize, or tube in caves and climb atop pyramids of the ancient Mayas. The adventures are limitless in this little jewel!
One of the hotspots to visit in Belize is Hopkins Village because of its strategic location in the southern part of our country. The village’s location makes it an ideal setting for Belize adventures. In fact, here are a few facts about Hopkins’ proximity to some of our most popular tour sites:
- 10 miles away from the Belize Barrier Reef which is the 2nd longest living coral reef & one of the best snorkeling/diving destination in the world. In fact, our exclusive Snorkeling and Island-Hopping tour is one of the best in Belize as it allows you to explore the Southern Barrier Reef while stopping at our award-winning sister property, Coco Plum Island Resort where you will enjoy beautiful island views and a Caribbean-fusion lunch.
- Again only 10 miles away from the Cockscomb Basin Wild Life Sanctuary which is the only Jaguar Preserve in the world.
- 15 miles away from the Mayflower Bocawina National Park which provides you with a hike through a dense rainforest, packed with hundreds of species of birds, to view a breathtaking waterfall.
- 24 Miles away from Glover’s Reef Atoll, a protected marine reserve boasting a variety of corals and spectacular marine life; as well as Turneffe Reef Atoll, the largest atoll in Belize made up of a series of mangrove islands, lagoons and inlets covered in lush tropical vegetation.
Apart from its’ fantastic location, Hopkins was voted the friendliest Village in the country, and is home to the vibrant and most celebrated Garifuna culture. This village provides you with a new reflection on your life as the villagers come from humble beginnings and have a different way of life and customs. A stay in Hopkins will provide you with authentic cultural experience you are sure to remember for a lifetime.
Here are some other reasons why you should spend your spring break at Belizean Dreams Resort located in our home of Hopkins, Belize:
- Hopkins is home to the award-winning All Inclusive Belize Resort for “Best service in Belize and Central America” which means you will receive top-notch service with warm and friendly smiles at Belizean Dreams Resort.
- Hopkins is also home to one of the “Top small Hotels in Belize and Central America”, providing you with that small intimate resort experience, away from the crowd.
- After a short 2-hour flight from Houston or Miami, it only takes a 45 minutes ride to get to our little corner of paradise.
Bonus – You can find some really awesome specials to help you save on your spring vacation! Contact us directly and we will work with you to deliver the best possible rates for your spring vacation.