Because just about everyone is interested in knowing more about the decisions they make, it could fascinate you to learn more about your personal travel proclivities now that restrictions imposed by Covid have begun to fade. According to journalist Kim Lucian writing for the Apartment Therapy website, ask yourself these 5 questions to gain insights into your personality.
1. Are you a last-minute booker or do you plan ahead? Research says that either option can get you a good travel deal since some days are better than others to travel. Last minute bookers may ultimately pay less than their fastidious counterparts who believe that advance booking guarantees savings.
2. Do you insist on a game plan or operate on the fly? Both have advantages but the secret to success isn’t the number of itinerary items you insist upon scheduling but whether you allow yourself some leeway by not scheduling every minute of your getaway.
3. Luxury accommodations or keep it simple? How about both? Your friends may insist that vacationing in Belize isn’t as much fun if you don’t stay on Ambergris Caye where the party never ends, but secret finds like Hopkins can turn out to be so much more interesting and fun.
4. See everything or nothing? There are 900+ Maya ruins in Belize, but seeing them all might not be the best idea you’ve had. See a little of everything so you discover what intrigues you most. Pick a resort offering a buffet of tour choices so you don't miss a thing. Put Belizean Dreams Resort atop your list if you love lodging at a place where staff prioritizes guest happiness over all else.
5. Does relaxation or adventure best describe the experience you crave? Everyone’s idea of relaxation is unique, thus your take on a perfect getaway may not be shared by others. Does your idea of relieving stress include zip lining over jungle canopies? Even your mom would advise you to do what you like, but try a little of everything!
Can one Belize resort be all things to all people?
If that resort is Belizeans Dreams in Hopkins, the answer is a resounding yes. That’s the beauty of staying at a place that works hard to focus on the wishes of guests that impact the types of perks you’ll receive during your stay. Browse these Belize photos to “tour” the resort. If you aren’t enchanted by the time you scroll through all of them, you need a vacation more than you imagine!
From an eclectic group of Belize vacation packages designed to tickle the fancy of travelers of all ages and proclivities to current specials that literally reward you for taking a holiday between now and December 18th, don't you deserve a vacation that exactly fits your idea of the perfect escape now that you've figured out your unique travel style?
Contact Us Today
US Toll Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: 011 501 522 2400
Local Belize Front Desk: 011 501 670 2251