The Caribbean Tourism Organization launched a campaign to attract tourists just as the pandemic swept across the globe so tourists whose plans for spring vacations had to be put on hold as a cold winter descended upon the world. Fast forward a year. You now have twice as many reasons to plan a trip now that snow is falling, vaccines are available and Belize is open for business.
However, no ordinary resort will do for a sojourn that you’ve put off for far too long, so put Belizean Dreams Resort on your radar immediately. The sooner you plan this getaway, the faster you’ll kiss your boots, coats, and slippery driveway goodbye.
How to prepare for your Belizean Dreams getaway
1. Visit the Belizean Dreams website and take a virtual tour. Figure out which accommodation is your ideal retreat by browsing many choices. This could take a little time since each of the 9 stand-alone villas and 7 boutique rooms set new standards for casual elegance.
2. Learn a bit about the nearest town: Hopkins. This exotic, delightful village has earned myriad kudos that include being voted the Friendliest Village in Belize by Belize First Magazine. Plan to find out why Hopkins is Belize’s #1 Cultural Destination during your stay by bicycling or walking to town during your stay.
3. Keep your appetite in check when visiting the Belizean Dreams website page devoted to the resort’s gourmet restaurant. As you scroll down the page, have some cookies or chips on hand because you’re going to get hungry when you peruse the vast array of photos that exemplify the tasty dishes and spirits served by the friendliest staff on the planet.
4. Put your reservations about traveling during Covid in the rear-view mirror. Belizean Dreams landed a coveted Gold Standard certification given only to properties taking extraordinary measures to keep the resort a safe, healthy place to visit. This extends to small-group land and sea tours that are so diverse, deciding on just one could be impossible!
5. Take advantage of Belizean Dreams’ special deals that deliver all of this bounty at discounted pricing so you have no excuse to put off the winter trip you crave. Included on this menu are “book now; travel later” options plus extended stay rates that are ordinarily impossible to find during winter months.
6. Place that tarp back on the snowblower and hire someone else to clear snow from your driveway as you grab a suitcase to pack for your trip. Shorts, tees, and flip-flops take up little room but do include sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat. The sun is shining brightly in Belize — and in answer to your question, yes, it is acceptable to make friends envious by returning from your Belize vacation with a healthy tan!
Contact Us Today
US Toll Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: 011 501 522 2400
Local Belize Front Desk: 011 501 670 2251