Join us for an exciting, action-packed day in a pristine environment with our deep sea fishing charter as you travel outside the depths of the Belize Barrier Reef System in our brand new 39 foot, center console, luxury Fountain fishing boat. Equipped with all the bells and whistles needed to land the big catch, this Belize fishing charter includes all gear such as 50/80 Alutecnos and 80 Penn Reels, all while guided by Captain Roland and his crew. Captain Roland is a legend in his own right, known around Belize for his vast experience and knowledge of the Belizean waters and having won several fishing tournaments throughout Central America. Add in a bit of Belizean luck (and rum!) and you are sure to win the fight of a lifetime!
Depending on your fishing goals, you can do a combination of lure and live bait fishing for wahoo, dorado, tuna, and blue marlin and you can also stop to do some deep drop fishing at 600 plus feet of depth for the larger grouper and snapper species. Explore the exterior reef system along several different marine reserves such as South Water Caye, Glovers Reef Atoll, Point of Reef, and/or Gladden, depending on the water conditions and the species that you are targeting.
The boat is equipped with comfortable seating and a restroom and we provide water, soft drinks, beer, and rum as well as lunch on the boat throughout the day. We can carry 6 guests comfortably with a maximum of 10 guests in a private fishing charter.
Timetable: 48 hours notice required
Departure Time: 6:00am
Return Time: 3:00pm (Approximately). Half day tours return at 12:00pm (Approximately).
Travel Time: Ranges from 30 minutes to 90 minutes each way, depending on location
Included: Fishing gear, boat transportation, certified guide, packed lunch & local drinks, and taxes & fees
What to bring: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, exposure protection like long-sleeved shirts and pants, camera, Dramamine, and power/granola bars
This is a specialty tour:
The Deep Sea Fishing Tour is not included in our all inclusive packages.
US$2,450 for Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Tour for up to 6 persons; US$75 per additional person (10 persons maximum if traveling together)
US$2,850 for Full Day Deep Sea Fishing Tour for up to 6 persons; US$100 per additional person (10 persons maximum if traveling together)
Kindly see terms & conditions for this tour below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by our resort to be considered valid/effective and are subjected to a cancellation fee as outlined below.
- Trips canceled as a result of, or due to, airline delays, strikes, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues and/or as a result of inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God including hurricanes are subject to our cancellation policy.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MADE:
- 60 or more days prior to arrival date, cancellation fee of US$100 will be deducted from the fishing rate and 100% of balance will be refunded.
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival date, payment will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
All fishing reschedule requests must be made in writing and subject to management's approval. Rescheduling cost for such request is as follows:
- 60 or more days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$100.00 rescheduling fee.
- 31-59 days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$500.00 rescheduling fee.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival date, guest will NOT be entitled to any change of date option.
Kindly note the additional terms and conditions for tours on our policy page.