It’s the rare argument that ends with everyone being a winner: The debate about whether it’s better to vacation solo or make it a group affair. If you’re undecided, consider these logical arguments that could make your decision for you:
Travel solo and you’re the chief decision maker in addition to enjoying these perks:
- Loners tend to make more friends because solo travelers seem to be more communicative.
- Nobody’s around to tell you where to eat, what time to eat, and when it’s bedtime!
- Cultural lessons seem more intense when you’re absorbing them on your own, unafraid to ask questions.
- No need to consult with a single person to switch up your itinerary on the fly. You’re in charge.
- The freedom associated with solo travel has no equal because you never have to compromise.
Travel with family or friends and make precious memories for these reasons:
- You’ll never run out of conversation while sharing fabulous experiences.
- Even if you get lost, you’ve always got a friend or family member by your side.
- Your tall tales can be substantiated when you share “unbelievable” trip details.
- Folks who travel in groups feel safer, and more secure, and tend to take more risks.
- You can always take a break from the pack when you want to be alone!
Belizean Dreams Resort is ideal for every traveler
Belize qualifies as a hot spot for myriad reasons. There are lots of Caribbean coastlines to delight visitors. English is spoken throughout the nation. The plane ride from North America couldn’t be shorter. And the ideal resort awaits your booking.
One of the most popular resorts on the coast is Belizean Dreams, located in Hopkins, Stann Creek, where the property’s design, staff, and activities are designed for parties that range in size from solos to groups. From boutique rooms to luxe villas, each is beautifully appointed and decorated.
Customizing a stay is as easy as configuring a Belize all inclusive package that meets the size of your travel party, and there are so many onsite activities from which to choose, even large groups can spread out and enjoy their favorites. Singles are especially enamored with the resort’s tour menu because it’s impossible not to make friends while sharing exciting tours conducted daily.
Whether you’re shy or loquacious—ready for any adventure that comes along or you’re somewhat timid when it comes to risk-taking—once you interact with Belizean Dream staffers, you’ll feel right at home. Further, whether you’re vacationing alone or with others, you could qualify for a discount if you book a package cited on the resort’s special offers page and meet the stipulated criteria. If you’re ready to come but would love a travel partner, mention this discount offer to people in your immediate circle or at a family gathering. That enticement alone could inspire them to say, “I’d love to join you! When do we leave?”