Are you an advance packer or do you wait until the last minute to throw things into a suitcase? See which best describes your strategy:
- Minimalists stick the fewest number of items into their bags; they’re rarely advance packers.
- Over-packers believe that “You never know what you might need,” so they pack for all possibilities.
- Carry-oners are confident in their ability to take the longest trip carrying a single bag.
- Textbook Last-Minute packers assume that whatever winds up in their luggage will suffice.
- The Cautious traveler tosses stuff into bags as soon as travel arrangements are made. It’s in their nature.
No matter which category of packer you belong to, it’s the destination that matters, and whatever you happen to stuff into your luggage will not only suffice but serve you well if you choose Hopkins, Belize as your vacation destination. This community satisfies packers of all stripes, as you’ll learn when you visit, too!
Where to unpack and wind down in Hopkins
The secret to a successful vacation for folks who want to see and do as much as possible without exhausting themselves is to be strategic: Find lodgings in the middle of the action. Belizean Dreams Resort is small and navigable, a community of just nine stand-alone villas and seven boutique rooms steps from the beach and near everything Hopkins has to offer.
Book a Belize all inclusive stay at Belizeans Dreams that suits your lifestyle, time constraints, and interests and you can focus on adventure, fun, and satisfying your curiosity, knowing that every detail of your stay is pre-planned and pre-paid. Your first job after unpacking? Consult our list of things to do in Hopkins so you don’t miss a thing!
Something for everyone in Hopkins
- Hopkins Village is home to a large community of Garifuna people whose friendliness, hospitality, and artistic pursuits will charm and delight you.
- Learn about Garinagu history that began when slave trade ships brought Nigerian captors to this hemisphere, establishing Belize’s first Carib/Indian settlement
- Stop by the Lebeda Drumming Center and sign up for drumming classes. Drumming is therapeutic and fun!
- Shop local boutiques to pick up hand-crafted items made by artisans specializing in all mediums.
- Grab a snack, a beer or dine pubs, cafes, and eateries on the beach or in town (some offer live entertainment).
- Read more about Hopkins before you come.
Belizean Dreams tours add adventure to your itinerary
Whether you’ve chosen a Belize all inclusive package with tours or not, you can add an excursion to your time at Belizean Dreams. Among the unique opportunities available to guests are destinations like Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gladden Spit, Silk Cayes Marine Reserve, Mayflower Bocawina National Park, and Glover’s Reef Atoll, each of which appeals to folks who love to dive, snorkel, fish, or explore the nation’s vast number of wildlife resources.
It’s still not too late to land a price break associated with your Hopkins trip, so explore the details of this current Belize vacation special and you could find yourself saving enough money to buy a new suitcase for your next Belize visit. Sound like the ideal relaxation and unwinding destination? You may even find yourself altering your usual packing style, given Hopkins’ laid-back vibe!
Contact Us Today
Email: [email protected]
US Toll-Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: +501-522-2400
Local Belize Front Desk: +501-670-2251
(add "011" to the local numbers to call from US)