You’re probably looking forward to a summer vacation more than usual to make up for losing last summer to Covid restrictions. Still looking for a place to spend this summer? No destination offers as much fun and value as Belize, a conclusion you’re bound to reach after perusing all of these amazing reasons.
- Visit archaeological sites. There are around 900 of them, but your time is limited so allow us to recommend the best of the best: Xunantunich; Ni Li Punit and Lubantuum.
- Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef. It’s the second largest living reef on Earth and every inch of the 185 mile long landmark is awash in coral and home to the most exotic reef fish and creatures in the Caribbean Sea.
- Take the ultimate fishing expedition. Choose between flats or reef. Belize is home to so many species, you could wind up bragging about your Grand Slam if you catch tarpon, bonefish and permit on the same outing!
- Take a jungle hike to witness Mother Nature’s handiwork. See over 4,000 species of flowers and 500+ bird species. Over half of Belize is covered with dense jungle and 80-percent of the nation’s rainforest is protected.
- Go caving tubing, rappelling & zip-lining if you crave an adrenaline rush. Whether you prefer to float or walk through a mysterious cave or prefer the thrill of rappelling into that cave or zip-lining over the jungle canopy, choose the activities that suit you best.
- Find out why Belize is considered wildlife nirvana by taking scenic river tours. Choose between Monkey River, Inland Blue Hole and Sittee River Nature or Romance Cruises and Tours. They’re all fun and exciting.
- Ride a horse through the jungle. You’ll even get a short refresher on riding in case you haven’t been in a saddle for a long time before you set off on your guided tour.
- Explore birding paradise. More than 570 species of birds show up year round to the delight of birders who love a place to go located just a few hours from home.
- You don’t have to do a thing this summer but show up! Design your summer stay at a lush resort where all of these activities are on the tour menu: Belizean Dreams Resort.
Belizean Dreams Resort gives you access to everything!
A recent announcement that this trendy resort was named Best of the Best for 2021 by TripAdvisor has triggered an uptick in reservations, but you’ve still got time to find out why this haven is so highly rated.
Save money by choosing a Belize all inclusive package that best suits your summer vacation and time schedule and contact staff at 1-800-456-7150 or via the resort’s website link to see which dates are still available for your visit.
Additionally, you’ll want to review these Belize travel specials that can save you money in addition to the savings you already get when you book a package. Don’t be surprised to discover that the reasons cited above barely cover the wonders you’ll find during your Belize summer vacation.
Contact Us Today
US Toll-Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: +501-522-2400
Local Belize Front Desk: +501-670-2251
(add "011" to the local numbers to call from US)