Carefree couples who love being able to pick up and go on short notice face more than the cost of diapers, furniture, and larger digs when they have kids. At that point, everything about travel gets more complicated! But we can assure you that you needn’t let the cost of taking your kids abroad scare you—if your destination is Belize.
Why big things still come in small packages…
…or in this case, family packages guaranteed to please every member of your kin. Here are a few reasons you can’t go wrong with an all-inclusive package:
- Enjoy the convenience of one booking over having to make individual decisions about lodging, food, attractions, tours, and more.
- You don’t have to cook. Meals are included and there’s lots of variety so even fussy eaters will find plenty of yummy options.
- Family-friendly resorts offer amenities ideally suited to all family members.
- It’s no secret that packages reduce the overall cost of a family stay.
- You can always add extras if you discover things you want to do, but bottom line: Everyone will be perfectly happy with the contents of your package and there’s no need to worry about hidden extras.
The best family deals: found at Hopkin’s Belizean Dreams Resort
As a parent, you rely upon recommendations from other parents before making decisions and there is no shortage of kudos by folks who have stayed at Belizean Dreams Resort where family packages earn rave reviews.
Located on the shoreline of the Caribbean Sea and home to so many onsite amenities and activities your family may not have time to try them all, bring up to eight members of your family along for the vacation of a lifetime during any season you prefer.
Accommodations that suit families of all sizes
While the cost of direct round-trip airfares from your place of origin will depend upon the carrier you use and the time of year you travel, Belizean Dreams’ three-bedroom, two-story ocean view or ocean front villas offer families lots of room to spread out thanks to open space design that sprawls across 1800+ square feet. For small families, your options are numerous.
Depending upon the time of year you’d like to vacation at Belizean Dreams with your family, you’ll be quoted a price by staff when you ask about dates you’d most like to visit. You’ll also be presented with costs associated with currently available packages so you can pick the one that fits your budget.
And if you’re thinking of bringing everyone down in the near future, ask about last-minute deals that could put you in the catbird seat and save you even more money. As if all of this isn’t reason enough to treat your family to a Belizean Dreams vacation, staff members will spoil all of you so much, that future family vacations at other resorts may pale in comparison—at least that’s what the kids tell us every time they return!