If you haven’t seen the classic 1969 movie “If It’s Tuesday, it Must be Belgium,” rent it! This funny tribute to tour groups who pack so much into every day’s schedule, it’s hard to recall details from one day to the next, is an iconic film.
Packing too much touring into a finite amount of time can ruin a vacation, thus savvy travelers understand that taking the time to be fully immersed in each day’s adventure calls for a relaxed attitude, strategic planning, and a resort capable of serving as headquarters for folks who intend to stay busy – but not too busy!
How to avoid racing through the Caribbean vacation you desire
Choose a destination that won’t leave you jet-lagged – like Belize where a short plane ride gets you into a swimsuit fast. Book Belizean Dreams where all inclusive Belize tours wrap up a tidy stay covering lodgings, meals, amenities, and tours for which guests pay just one price.
Belizean Dreams is more than a resort: It’s an award-winning property known for its small, manageable size, exquisite personal service, and onsite amenities offering guests the ideal environment that complements a rich tour menu. Additionally, it’s near charming Hopkins Village where roaming around town adds to the fun.
Now, about that itinerary…
To keep things simple, Belizean Dreams staff has designed a menu of tours that cover the nation’s landscape and include all the activities and sites visitors crave. By availing yourself of the resort’s tour menu, you’re assured that every detail is taken care of, so you can feel comfortable choosing any (or all!) of these options:
- Dive the Great Blue Hole, atolls, and other sites that pair time amid shallow coral gardens with thrilling drop-offs.
- Snorkel Belize’s Great Barrier Reef where fish nurseries, vegetation, and coral treat visitors to amazing eye candy.
- Fish the environment you prefer: deep water or shallows. From boat to lunches and from gear to guides, everything is provided. Get lucky, and your catch could wind up on your dinner plate courtesy of resort chefs.
- Hike jungles via trails near Belizean Dreams Resort: Cockscomb Basin Preserve and Mayflower Bocawina National Park, a 7100-acre Eden filled with waterfalls and other camera-worthy sites.
- Wildlife. Meet members of Belize’s wildlife community, including a huge presence of Howler monkeys found along riverbanks and around 574 species of birds. Prefer a “tamer” experience? Take a jungle horseback ride.
- Maya ruins are no small presence in Belize. There are 900 of them and the Belizean Dreams tour menu includes exactly the ones you want to see for yourself.
- Let loose. Go all out on caving, tubing, repelling, and zip-lining adventures for ultimate thrills.
Plan your itinerary carefully to reflect your energy level, interests, and time in Belize so don’t emulate folks on that hectic bus tour depicted in “If It’s Tuesday, it Must be Belgium.” Work with staff to create a multi-day activity menu that leaves you wanting more rather than being too exhausted to think about one more outing!