Psychologists posting on the American Psychological Association website undertook clinical studies asking participants the question, “How many choices can you handle?” Results of these surveys were enlightening. Researchers concluded that “too many choices can overwhelm us to the point where we choose nothing at all.”
If you’re browsing Belize locations because you have chosen this nearby, English-speaking nation for your next getaway, you’ll be delighted to know that our suggestion to choose between Hopkins and Placencia won’t mess with your mind because both are unique enough to stand on their own. You couldn’t make a bad choice if you tried.
Choose Placencia if you ….
- Are eager to spend time on Belize’s most highly rated beaches
- The idea of wandering a 16-mile-long peninsula appeals to you
- You’re eager to browse, shop and explore Placencia Village’s legendary sidewalk
- You’re more interested in relaxing than partying
- The idea of two coasts – Caribbean and Placencia Lagoon – intrigues you.
Choose Hopkins if you …
- Want to sojourn at Belize’s top cultural destination
- You’re curious about Garifuna culture and want to know more about these Belizeans
- A tranquil old-world farming and fishing vibe sounds heavenly
- You’re eager to learn why Hopkins has been named the friendliest village in Belize
- Hands-on immersion activities – cooking, drumming, and dancing – sound like the most fun ever!
Don’t fret if you can’t decide!
Lots of travelers feel the same way, which is why they book stays at Belizean Dreams Resort, where proximity means you can have your cake and eat it, too! Belizean Dreams is the resort of your dreams, where Belize all inclusive packages cover spacious tropical lodgings, gourmet dining, a cooling infinity pool, beachfront bar, verdant gardens, and customized tour planning.
Alternately, Belizean Dreams’ sister property, Laru Beya, makes the perfect alternative in case Belizean Dreams is completely booked at the only time you can get away. Like Belizean Dreams, all-inclusive packages include roomy digs, onsite dining, an infinity pool, access to the pristine beachfront and guests love to tap the resort’s “toy” inventory of kayaks, Hobie sailboats, and bicycles.
We’ve got you covered
Don’t want to have to choose between Placencia and Hopkins or Belizean Dreams and Laru Beya? No worries. You can stay at both and immerse yourself in both destinations. By booking a combination stay, you won’t miss the best of Placencia and Hopkins and you’ll get a chance to compare both properties for your future travel plans.
Both resorts offer guests tour and activity choices that are simply breathtaking and spa services are available at both, so whether you prefer to stick to one resort or you love variety, customizing your visit gives you exactly the escape you seek. Pick one. Choose two. Either way, you’re going to have the time of your life. Don’t you wish decision-making was this pleasurable every time you are required to make a choice?
Contact Us Today
Email: [email protected]
US Toll-Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: +501-522-2400
Local Belize Front Desk: +501-670-2251
(add "011" to the local numbers to call from US)