If you’ve never thought about the number 12 in any way other than the number of months in a year, you’ve got lots to learn. We can’t guarantee that #12 will make you a winner during your next casino visit, but there is so much religious, mythological, and magical symbolism associated with this number you may decide to make it your favorite for these reasons and more:
- The ancient Greeks acknowledged 12 principal gods governing their faith
- The Hebrew Bible cites Abraham’s 12 grandsons, progenitors of the 12 Tribes of Israel
- Christians recognize 12 apostles, all of whom attended the Last Supper
- In the Hindu faith, the Sun god Surya and Monkey god Hanuman each go by 12 other names
- Odin, the most important Norse god, had 12 sons
- King Arthur had to subdue 12 princes to defeat Saxon invaders
- There were 12 legitimate successors to the Islamic prophet Mohammed
- The Chinese attribute an animal to each of 12 lunar months as chosen by the Buddha
- For those who put their faith in art over religion, there are 12 basic hues on a standard color wheel.
Why is #12 important these days?
Because when the world’s most often-used travel authority, TripAdvisor, begins to compute data collected from consumer reviews, it can be especially lucky to be given that number in a specialized category like the Best Small Hotels in Central America. This category is crowded and highly competitive each year since there are more than 100,000 hotel rooms in Central America, of which an estimated 20,000 are in Belize.
To be named #12 is not only an amazing feat for a resort, but a tribute to every guest who was generous enough to comment about their stays at Belizean Dreams, the Hopkins resort that’s becoming a popular pick for travelers seeking a respite from the world along the Caribbean coastline.
Wouldn’t you prefer a highly rated destination?
Why did 1,732 guests take the time to comment about their Belizean Dreams’ sojourns on the TripAdvisor site? Because they collectively admit to being welcomed in ways that made them feel like the only guest at the resort. This is especially true for those seeking an authentic tropical experience that’s not necessarily part of the Belize party scene.
This #12 designee attracts travelers from all walks of life for more than just the welcoming vibe. All inclusive packages are so eclectic, it can be hard to choose just one. Onsite dining at the Woven Palms Restaurant never disappoints, but you may want to snack before you view the photos on the restaurant’s webpage.
Weekly scheduled tours keep active guests on the go, and special deals can even save you money if you time your Belizean Dreams stay during specific periods of time. Not bad for the 12th highest-rated Best Small Hotel in Central America, but if you’re like Belizean Dreams Resort returnees, you’re going to insist that in your opinion, this haven should always be named #1!