Have you flirted with the idea of taking an Easter break at a Caribbean resort, but found that every resort you checked out required a seven-day stay? Rejoice—not just because it’s Easter. Celebrating this sacred holiday in the sun is reward enough for doing your best to maintain your faith throughout the year, and because Belizean Dreams Resort in Hopkins just announced this news: You can grab a 4-day stay at this lush property and still get home in time to make your work deadlines and social obligations.
What can you do at Belizean Dreams over your 4-day sojourn?
That depends upon how you prefer to observe this spring holiday. Some of the suggestions from which you can choose include these:
- If you never miss an Easter church service, ask the staff for information on Hopkins houses of worship. They can help with transport on Good Friday (April 7th), Holy Saturday (April 8th), Easter Sunday (April 9th), and Easter Monday (April 10th).
- There’s nothing more sacred than devoting time to pondering the reason for the season. The Lord won’t mind if you do that on the languid resort beach where natural wonders abound and invite you to give thanks for all you see.
- During the Easter season, roadside altars filled with colorful flowers memorializing Jesus’ death are everywhere. If you’re around for Good Friday, ask staff to suggest the best place to observe a station of the cross procession.
- For guests who are less observant but still respectful of this high holy day, Belizean Dreams’ all inclusive packages take care of all of the details of your stay so making decisions isn’t part of your Easter holiday.
- Go cave tubing, zip lining, snorkeling, tour Mayan ruins, or enjoy a waterfall hike during your stay. You may even want to schedule your travel dates around this Belize tour menu of weekly activities.
- Belizean Dreams’ Woven Palms Restaurant & Beachfront Tiki Bar is an epicenter of culinary delight where a blend of Caribbean and Meso-American flavors and a posh beachfront setting will make your Easter season meals especially memorable.
If you can stay longer…
…the Easter Bunny has let it be known that he can arrange a surprise discount for you if you meet restrictions associated with Belizean Dreams’ current Springtime special. This offer comes with substantive discounts for travelers who believe that all holiday travel should be as affordable as it is meaningful, thus your 2023 Easter break could even fit your budget.
What makes Belizean Dreams the ideal place for your spring escape? An abundance of “best of the best” Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice awards, proximity to Hopkins, every onsite amenity you could ask for (including an infinity pool, spa, golf cart rentals and lush gardens) plus a staff eager to make your Easter visit unforgettable are reasons guests return frequently. Once you spend Easter at this welcoming resort, you may wish to make every holiday your excuse to vacation abroad!