Bernadette Logue snagged the domain name “The Daily Positive” for her enterprise and her objective – helping people master their minds to become the powerful people they were born to be – may look daunting, but her mission to help people find their happy place, is certainly admirable. Have you found yours? Here are the criteria Logue lists so you know you’ve arrived! Your happy place should…
- Offer you haven, no matter how vexing your life may be
- Imbue you with such peace, arriving induces a deep sigh of relief
- Act like comfort food, warming from the inside out
- Include elements of nature that connect you to the universe
- Offer you a gentle, quiet, sense of tranquility that pervades all your senses.
20 reasons to make Belizean Dreams Resort your happy place
- Everyone speaks English so simple requests won’t require a translator.
- The resort hugs the Caribbean shore where waves deliver lullabies for the best night’s sleep ever.
- The tour menu is delightfully eclectic.
- Onsite COVID testing is reassuring for families worried about the latest virus iteration.
- Belize all inclusive packages are superior.
- Numerous awards from travel authorities attest to the superiority of this resort.
- This ideally sized resort is neither too large nor too small for families.
- Highly trained resort staff members care for guests like family.
- Mom, Dad, and older kids can earn certifications by diving premier sites.
- Land tours include Maya ruins, horseback riding, zip-lining, and cultural experiences.
- The onsite infinity pool is the ideal daily stop after each day’s adventure.
- Indulge yourself at the Bliss Salon and Spa.
- Mom gets a break. Housekeeping services are excellent and there’s laundry service, too.
- Kids can get their fill of wildlife, from birds and Howler monkeys to wildcats.
- Gourmet dining at the beachfront Woven Palms Restaurant is world-class.
- Belizeans are so friendly; you’ll want to get to know the people you meet.
- Proximity to Hopkins gives you access to shops, pubs, galleries, and more.
- Onsite gardens and lush landscaping add to your sense of oneness with nature.
- Lodgings hold up to 8 family members.
- You may qualify for additional savings.
Find your palm tree and your beachfront hammock
Belizean Dreams staff and owners take pride in the fact that they’ve created a happy place for every guest by offering the best tourism experience in the world, thus you and your family will be treated to service and care rarely found at a tourist destination. You’ll feel it. So will family members. And while Belizean Dreams Resort qualifies as the quintessential happy place, don’t be surprised if your kids start crying when it’s time to go home because they won’t want to budge. You’ll likely feel the same way, too!