Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Friendly people, splendid beaches, beautiful flowers and a shiny sun are always waiting for Easter in Belize! Belizean Dreams Resort offers all of them in packages to have the best Easter ever!
Easter is the time where unity, love, sun and fun go hand in hand for Belizeans. Whether they are Mestizo, Garifuna, Mopan Maya, Mennonite, Chinese or Hindu; there are 5 things all Belizeans love to do for Easter holidays.
- Preparing and enjoying a delicious and juicy Belizean barbeque.
- Enjoying a fresh tropical drink, Local rum or local beers while socializing with friends and family.
- Family outing at the rivers, offshore Islands and beaches.
- Attending the annual Female/Male Cross Country Classic. It is a 140 mile Bike Race from Belize City to San Ignacio. This is Belize’s Premier Cycling Event.
- 80% of Belizeans are Christians. Families and friends come together for church services in their communities.