Belize All Inclusive Vacations
Explore the magnificent Mayan ruins, tube and cruise down rivers, relax, fish, or snorkel while island hopping neighboring tropical islands. Our Belize all inclusive vacation packages include everything from luxury accommodations to tours and meals.
Mayan and Beach Vista all inclusive Package Includes:
- Local roundtrip air transportation to Dangriga from Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City and local roundtrip ground transfer from Dangriga to Belizean Dreams (your arrival and departure)*
- Ocean-view one bedroom suite (2 people), two bedroom executive suite (3-5 people), or three bedroom villa (6-8 people) with private baths, ACs and ceiling fans
- Three Belizean meals and hot snacks daily, including lunches when on tours
- A welcome drink or cocktail on the day of your arrival (includes a call or frozen drink)
- $50/day/couple bar tab voucher (adults only)
- Daily adventure tours (see number of tours included in chart below)
- Complimentary WiFi in common areas
- Unlimited time to relax in our infinity pool and
- Free use of kayaks, bicycles and snorkeling gear
- Daily housekeeping services
- Choose tours or activities from the following:
Mayan and Beach Vista Package Rates
Number of tours included:
|Price per person in US$
based on double occupancy. All hotel, sales taxes, service fees and park entrance fees are included.
*If you do not need transfers to an from Hopkins, please deduct $185 from regular rates and $130 from additional person rates found in the tables above.
**Accommodations will either be 1 bedroom suites, 2 bedroom suites, or 3 bedroom villas (based on occupancy)
Low Season: May 30th - December 18th
High Season: December 20th - May 29th
Children 12 and under in same room as adults are 1/2 package price, children on own room are 30% off, child 5 and under US$90.00 per night on all packages
Before booking one of our all inclusive vacations, please view our Policies & Conditions page
Our all-inclusive packages include round-trip air transfers from BZE to Dangriga and roundtrip ground transfers from Dangriga to Belizean Dreams. When you arrive at Belize City International Airport (BZE), you will collect your luggage, pass through immigration and clear customs. After clearing customs, take an immediate left and check in with your scheduled local airline. You will then proceed to the domestic departures lounge where there are duty-free shops, gift shops, a small restaurant, and bar. The flight from BZE to Dangriga is about 20 minutes. At the Dangriga airport, you will be met by a member of our staff for the ride from Dangriga to Belizean Dreams Resort.
Your adventure begins from the time you arrive in Belize. The local air flight from Belize City to Dangriga is short, but exciting since you will be flying over some of the most gorgeous water and farming land in Central America. The transfer from Dangriga to Belizean Dreams Resort continues your adventure since you will be passing through small ethnic villages, citrus and banana orchards and travelling in the valley of the Mayan mountains. Most of this road is paved, but as you get closer to Hopkins, you will experience graded gravel roads.