Is it healthy to play favorites? This question comes up for parents every day—especially from offspring who insist their sibling gets away with so much, he or she is most definitely the family favorite! It’s normal to have favorites and always has been. Journalist Jeffrey Kluger’s article about the science of favoritism was so noteworthy, it became a Time magazine cover story.
Truth be told, all humans are born with predispositions to rank order everything about our lives, from the people to whom we are attracted to the food we prefer at restaurants. We’re wired to make these selections, say scientists exploring evolutionary psychological behaviors, and the good news is that instincts can deliver some delicious experiences if we pay attention to them.
For example, North Americans eager to escape winter weather crave time in a sunny, relaxing environment and for those who have found this Shangri-La in Belize as guests of Belizean Dreams Resort, they’re more than willing to admit that this Hopkins property is designed to deliver exactly the getaway they desire, thus staying elsewhere is out of the question!
Will your winter escape take place in 2022 or 2023?
The end of 2022 may be near, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn for yourself why Belizean Dreams guests keep returning year after year. Take advantage of a Belize vacation special that remains in place until December 18th offering you a 15% discount on three packages: Mayan Jungle and Beach, Just Chillin, or Honeymoon/ Romance. The urge to book one could be irresistible.
Can’t get away until 2023? No worries. Those Belize all-inclusive packages will be available and once you glimpse the benefits that come with each one, you’ll understand why Belizean Dreams has become the favorite winter escape for snowbirds.
Why this resort should be your favorite, too
It’s located in Hopkins, a laid-back village hosting the ideal balance of shops, cultural attractions, and welcoming residents, so you avoid crowds and stressors for which larger villages are known.
- This area’s history is fascinating. Don’t be surprised if you try drumming and dancing to the tunes of Garifuna music makers
- The private beachfront, infinity pool, lush gardens, and tropical landscaping lure dreamers, romantics, and guests craving time in nature. Onsite Spa services? Of course.
- Grab a snack before you check out Belizean Dreams’ eatery because browsing The Woven Palms Restaurant page will awaken your taste buds.
- The beachfront Tiki Bar is the place visitors go to hang out, relax and count a few blessings. One delighted guest said it all: “W]hat can I say, you named a drink they made it. We even learned a few new ones.”
- The number of awards this destination has amassed over time attests to its popularity—including TripAdvisor’s Best of the Best Travelers Choice award for three years running!
Given contemporary society’s emphasis on transparency these days, Belizean Dreams guests have no reason to be anything but enthusiastic about their favorite winter destination, thus you are forewarned that falling in love with this haven is easy to do. Sometimes, it’s wise to play favorites. You’ll agree the moment you arrive!