“The percent of Americans highly open to travel inspiration grew to 65.0-percent from 58.4-percent in the last two weeks,” report analysts working for the research firm Destination Analysts. They concluded that there’s impressive growth across “many traveler segments,” favorable news for folks eager to travel now. Airline, lodging, and attraction rates are low – especially if you visit Hopkins, Belize where October is a perfect time for a stay and incentives could make your destination decision for you!
October is a great month to visit Hopkins Belize
Below are 9 great reasons to visit Hopkins Village this month:
1. Scuba dive and snorkel off the world’s second-longest reef where Herculean efforts by environmentalists are ensuring this landmark’s beauty and health for generations to come. Don’t stop at snorkeling and diving if you can't get enough water sports.
2. Bask on Hopkins beaches. The Travel Channel touts Hopkins as the place to go if you seek an “uninterrupted, quiet 5-mile beach lined with coconut trees, locals’ homes, colorful guesthouses, and local restaurants.” Take drumming lessons at the Lebeha Drumming Center once you’ve decompressed.
3. Learn about Garifuna culture from welcoming residents of this Afro-Amerindian village. Browse shops and feast on hudut, fish soaked in a coconut stew, and mashed plantains. Access to Hopkins and all things Garifuna are yours by choosing Belizean Dreams Resort as your residential Hopkins hub say, frequent guests.
4. Get your fill lobster and conch. Conch season opened on October 1st, turning Belize into a mecca for seafood lovers. Sample your fill in and around Hopkins – especially if both delicacies are budget busters back home.
5. Take in Mother Nature’s handiwork on a Monkey River Tour, jungle trek, or Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve visit. No worries about booking; Belizean Dreams offers adventure tours just for guests that are so varied, you’ll be impressed.
6. Frequent the Belizean Dreams Bliss Salon and Spa. Whether you intend to try every adventure tour on the resort menu or you just can’t get enough pampering, services offered by spa professionals can't be surpassed.
7. Whether you prefer to fly or reef fishing, Belize is an angler’s paradise. Make it your goal to hit a Grand Slam on a single outing by catching tarpon, bonefish, and permit. Your catch will be prepared to order by creative Belizean Dreams chefs.
8. Visit ancient Maya cities to learn more about this fascinating society. It’s the main reason many visitors stay at Belizean Dreams. Proximity to these sites will whet your appetite for more once your curiosity is engaged.
9. Belize is Central America’s birding mecca, where around 570 species have been spotted by experts. Belizean Dreams’ birding tours give you access to species usually found only on National Geographic magazine pages.
Take advantage of the Belize vacation specials
You get the idea: Belizean Dreams Resort is your ticket to these adventures and so much more, thus news that you could also qualify for vacation specials is likely to send you scurrying for a reservation, especially since the Belize Anniversary special is ending. That's why we added the "+" to the headline of this post.
Find details here and add these specials to your list of reasons to visit Hopkins during the month of October where paradise can be yours at a reduced price, especially if you act fast.
Contact Us Today
US Toll Free: 1 (800) 456 7150
Local Belize Reservation Desk: 011 501 522 2400
Local Belize Front Desk: 011 501 670 2251